Volunteers are folks who choose to reach out helping neighbours. Without vested expectations, a freedom to more clearly see ones neighbours comes into perspective. With a good heart and a smile, sharing our lives with others takes on new dimensions.
The sincere, energetic and thoughtfull help volunteers have brought our world has been outstanding, and much appreciated, ever since we started Vancouvers first food bank in the earrly 1900’s.
Volunteers at TGUC
We are proud of every church volunteer and the programs they make possible. Everyday our work depends on and is made possible with their help.
• Gracie’s Thrift Shop
• Graceful Noise Coffee House
• Tuesday Morning Breakfast
(When we get back to being in-person)
Gracie’s Thrift Shop
– sorters, pricing, staging (mid week)
– cashiers and sorters (Saturdays)
– set up, serving, clean up
– play piano
– set up (Fridays), set up (Saturdays), serving and clean up (Saturdays)
Community Garden Coordinator *
Worship Service Decore *
Set up and Hosting Labyrinth *
Affirming Team *
Social Justice Committee *
Special Events *
* detailed information available – click on “I’m In” for more