COVID -19 protocols are in place right now.
As this pandemic ends, TrinityGrace looks forward to hosting many more celebrations of love in our cozy, intimate space. We welcome couples of all sexual orientations and gender identities. Love is love!
TrinityGrace is the perfect place for that intimate wedding. Lovely stain glass panels along the wall re-enforce a serene setting and the versatile sanctuary.
• Provides a wonderful feeling of participation and inclusion for 12 to 50 quests.
TrinityGrace offers flexibility:
• music and food services options
• ample parking
• a wedding celebrated with a minister of your choice, after consultation with our resident minister
• it is not a requirement for the couple to be members of TrinityGrace but it is necessary that they want a Christian ceremony.
• Couples of all sexual orientations, previously divorced or of different religions are welcomed at TrinityGrace for marriage within our church.
We see each person as a unique, loved creation of God and welcome all people to the full life of Christian community, including marriage. We believe God intends loving relationships to be faithful, responsible, just, healing, and sustaining of the couple and those around them, and that such relationships require preparation and nurture.